Educational and methodological association – project management group
Educational and methodological Association – is a group of project management (hereinafter mind-GPM) on the basis of KNWTTU operates on the basis of order of MES of RK "About creation of the Republican educational-methodical Council of higher and postgraduate education and educational organizations in the areas of training and approval of their activity" No. 562 of October 12, 2018 (changes made by the decree No. 58 of February 11, 2020).
EMA-GPM on the basis of KNWTTU is a consultative and Advisory working body in the system of higher and postgraduate education of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The activity of EMA-GPM performed by the Republican educational-methodical Council of higher and postgraduate education MES RK.
EMA-GPM operates on the basis of the work plan for 1 academic year, approved by the Chairman of the EMA-GPM.
Sections of EMA-GPM work in the following areas:
Code and classification of the field of education
Code and classification of training areas
6В01-7М01-8D01 – Pedagogical science
012 – Pedagogy of preschool education and training
013 – Training of teachers without subject specialization
018- Training of specialists in social pedagogy and self-knowledge
The EMA – GPM on the basis of KNWTTU included representatives of the center of trilingual education National Academy of education named after Y. Altynsarin of the Republican centre "Preschool childhood" at the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Department of human capital development of National chamber of entrepreneurs "Atameken", Almaty, Institute of harmonization and human development "national scientific-practical educational and health center "Bobek", the "Center of excellence" Nazarbayev intellectual schools in Taldykorgan, teachers of 20 universities in the Republic and universities of the CIS and far abroad, as well as teachers of nursery schools, kindergartens and institutions of General secondary education.
EMA-GPM carries out its activities through groups for designing educational programs and groups for the examination of educational and methodological literature.
The subject of EMA's activity is:
- interaction of organizations of higher and postgraduate education, representatives of employers, accreditation agencies and other organizations in order to improve the external and internal quality assurance systems of higher and postgraduate education;
- preparation of recommendations for improving state mandatory standards of higher and postgraduate education, classifier of training areas with higher and postgraduate education;
- preparation of recommendations on the formation of training results in areas of higher and postgraduate education in accordance with the national qualification framework, industry qualification framework and professional standards;
- monitoring the provision of supervised areas of training with teaching staff, literature, electronic databases and other necessary resources;
- conducting expertise, reviewing textbooks, manuals, test tasks, educational publications of various levels in the supervised areas of training with higher, postgraduate and additional education;
- formation of recommendations for the definition of specialized subjects of the UNT, CT for applicants in the areas of training for admission to higher education organizations, as well as disciplines in the study of higher education organizations;
- preparation of recommendations for improving the content of educational programs and training methods taking into account the expectations and requirements of the employer as a consumer of educational services;
- analysis and generalization of world practice, including foreign universities, in order to develop a recommendation-based methodology for creating internal and external systems for ensuring the quality of the educational process.
Secretary of the EMA REMC (administrator of the GPM)
Aigul Dzhumanazarovna Syzdykbaeva
Ph. D., ass. Professor
+7 (727) 237-00-67 (int. 4067)
Chairman of the section 012 - Pedagogy of Preschool Education and Training
Saira Nagashybaevna Zhienbayeva
Dean of the faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology, PhD, Professor
Chairman of the section 013 - Training of teachers without a subject specialization
Tursynai Beisembekovna Baynazarova
Head of the Department of "Preschool and Primary Education", Ph. D., Professor
Chairman of the section on the direction 018-Training of specialists in social pedagogy and self-knowledge
Gulzhan Serikovna Orazayeva
Head of the Department "Special and Social Pedagogy", Ph. D., Professor