The main tasks of the Registrar’s office are:
- Summary of history of educational achievements of students in the system «UNIVER»;
- Organization and conduct of registration and re-registration for disciplines in accordance with educational programmes and work curricula of specialties.
- Monitoring the development and implementation of students' individual curricula.
- Within the educational process, organization of current, midterm control and intermediate, final certification in accordance with the academic calendar of the University.
- Maintenance of records for the results of current, midterm and intermediate certifications (preparation of statements).
- Calculation of the average achievement score (Organization of all forms of knowledge control and calculation of liquidation of academic debt);
- Organization of registration of students to study the discipline online;
- Organization of internal academic mobility of learners (drafting of contracts, orders, individual study plans of learners);
- Monitoring the movement of all applications of students sent to the Electronic Document Circulation.
Accept your applications:
- On deduction
- Transfer and Recovery
- Change of surname
- Granting or returning from academic leave
Here you ask questions and receive answers, receive documents upon request, leave requests:
- academic transcripts;
- any changes in your personal and contact information, changes in training;
- registration for disciplines;
- summer semester;
- academic mobility.