- free-form application;
- education document (when submitting the documents to the Admissions Office the original and an annex as well as a notarized copy should be provided);
- a personal identification document (2 copies are needed for identification);
- Copy of the official certificate (KAZTEST) of passing the state language exam, issued by the National Institute of Education.
- Copy of foreign language certificate (from English, French, German) International English Language Tests System Academic (IELTS Academic, threshold score - at least 5.5);
Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program Internet-based Test (TOEFL IBT, threshold score - at least 46);
Test of English as a Foreign Language paper-based test, (TOEFL PBT, threshold score - at least 453);
TOEFL ITP (Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program), threshold score - at least 460 (mandatory to take an additional Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program);
Deutsche Sprachprefung fuer den Hochschulzugang (DSH, level Niveau B2/B2), Test DaF-Prufung (level Niveau B2/B2);
Test de Français international™ (TFI at least level B2 in reading and listening sections), Diplome d'Etudes en Langue française (DELF, level B2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue française (DALF, level B2), Test de connaissance du français (TCF, at least 50 points);
- The list of scientific and scientifically-methodical papers (approved), plan of researches (scientific publications, abstracts and other documents) for last 3 calendar years;
- Medical certificate in electronic format (certificate from narcological, psychological dispensary) on the form 075/u, approved by order № DSM-175/2020 RK.
- Six 3x4 cm photos and one 3x4 cm electronic image recorded on a CD;
- a personal record sheet, confirmed by the human resources department at the place of work, and other document confirming the employment history;