1. KNWTTU accepts persons with General secondary, technical and professional, post-secondary, higher education.
2. For participation in competition on award of an educational grant for higher education at the expense of the Republican budget or local budget and (or) crediting the paid training allowed persons with secondary, technical and vocational or postsecondary education, with the exception of the applicants in related areas of training personnel of higher education, providing reduced terms of training, past UNT and collected his results:
- in national ovpo – at least 65 points, and in the field of education "Pedagogical Sciences" - at least 70 points, in the fields of education "Agriculture and bioresources", "veterinary medicine" - at least 60 points;
- in other ovpo – at least 50 points, and in the field of "Pedagogical Sciences" – at least 70 points, in the field of education" Health and social security (medicine) " - at least 65 points.
At the same time, for each subject of the UNT and (or) creative exam, you must score at least 5 points. To participate in the competition for the award of an educational grant of higher education at the expense of the national budget or the local budget for training in related areas of training of higher education personnel, providing for reduced training periods, persons with technical and professional, post-secondary education, who have passed the UNT and scored at least 25 points based on its results, including at least 5 points for each UNT discipline and (or) a creative exam are allowed.
2.1 Persons who have certificates of international standardized tests SAT (ASATI – SAT), ACT (Eysiti), IB (IB) participate in the contest for awarding educational grants and (or) are enrolled in higher education on a paid Department, in accordance with the scale of transfer points, in accordance with Annex 2-1 to the order of the Minister of education and science of RK from 08.06.2020 No. 237. The transfer of SAT scores to the UNT is subject to the availability of SAT reasoning and SAT subject certificates. In this case, the results of SAT subject (SAT subject) they are converted to UNT points if the profile subjects match.
3. Persons who have not scored the threshold score set in paragraph 4 of these Rules, according to the results of the UNT, are enrolled in Universities on a full-time basis on a paid basis until the end of the first academic period. At the end of the 1 (first) academic period of study at the University, these individuals re-pass the UNT within the established time frame. Persons who have not scored the threshold score set in paragraph 4 of these Rules, according to the results of the UNT, passed at the end of the 1 (first) academic period, are subject to expulsion from the University.
4. Admission to KNWTTU of persons who have technical and professional or post-secondary education with the qualification of "mid-level specialist" or "applied bachelor" in related areas of training of higher education personnel, providing for a reduced period of training, entering paid training is carried out by the admission Committee Admission to KNWTTU of persons with higher education in a group of educational programs that provide for a reduced period of study on a paid basis is carried out by the admission Committee.
5. Admission of foreign citizens to KNWTTU under the allocated quota on the basis of an educational grant is carried out by Universities independently. Admission of foreign citizens to study at Kaznatszhenpu on a paid basis is based on the results of an interview conducted by the admission Committee during the calendar year. At the same time, foreign citizens are enrolled in accordance with the academic calendar 5 (five) days before the beginning of the next academic period.
6. Reception of persons coming to the UNIVERSITY is carried out on their applications on a competitive basis in accordance with points of certificate of the established sample, in the form approved by order of the acting Minister of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 23 October 2007 № 502 "On approval of forms of documents of the strict reporting used by educational institutions in educational activities" (registered in the Register of the state registration of regulatory legal acts under №4991) (hereinafter – the Certificate).