Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
The purpose of the EP: Training of competitive physical education teaching staff who are able to successfully implement their professional knowledge, practical skills, taking into account the requirements of employers and the social request of society.
Employment - 100%:
Professional activity areas of the bachelor of education in the educational program «6B01403 – Physical Education and Sport» are:
- education in the field of physical culture, sports (mass sports), youth sports, parolympic sports), motor recreation and rehabilitation, promotion of a healthy lifestyle, services, tourism, management, research and development, performing arts (organization of physical education sports, sports and entertainment events).
1) Institutional accreditation: Independent accreditation and rating Agency, certificate no. 12018901, for a period of 25.05.2019. by 23.05.2024
2)Specialized Accreditation: 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
The rating of the educational program:
1) IQAA - 5 place, 2017 year;
2) IAAR – 3 place, 2018 year;
3) IAAR – 3 place, 2019 year;
4) Atameken – 28 place, 2019 year.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of education in the educational program «6B01403 – Physical Education and Sport» can perform the following types of professional activity:
- training (pedagogical);
- teaching and educational;
- teaching and sports (coaching)
- teaching and technological;
- social and health;
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- information and communication
Additional program Minor
1. Minor Rhythmoplasty
2. Minor Private massage techniques
3. Minor Diagnostics and self-diagnosis