Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University provides a PROGRAM OF ACADEMIC MOBILITY, which implies training and research activities of students and teachers in partner universities in Kazakhstan and abroad within the framework of the international agreements.
WHAT IS "ACADEMIC MOBILITY"?
Academic mobility of a student - the transfer of a student for training or research for a certain academic period (semester or academic year) to another higher educational institution (domestically or abroad) with the obligatory transfer of the acquired educational programs in the form of credits at their higher educational institution or for continuing their studies at another higher educational institution.
THE MAIN GOAL OF «ACADEMIC MOBILITY»
The main goal of academic mobility is to ensure the quality of Kazakhstan's higher education in accordance with international standards, and to increase its competitiveness.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE «ACADEMIC MOBILITY PROGRAM? »
This program provides an opportunity for training and scientific activities of students and teachers in foreign partner universities. Academic mobility programs are designed for a limited period, usually a semester or an academic year.
Participation in mobility programs gives students a number of promising opportunities and advantages:
- to gain invaluable international experience in the scientific and educational sphere;
- expand professional knowledge and practical skills;
- to receive useful linguistic practice;
- acquire the experience of training and communication in an international cross-cultural group.
List of documents for participation in the academic mobility program:
- Student Application Form; (1_Student Application form)
- Learning Agreement; (2_Learning Agreement)
- Copy of passport;
- Current transcript (certified by the official stamp of the university);
- Individual Curriculum (certified by the official stamp of the university);
- Certificates of IELTS, TOEFL, HSK, etc.;
- Letter of Recommendation (for master degree students).
Requirements for candidates
- An applying student must complete one semester (bachelor and master degree);
- To have an appropriate level of foreign language proficiency;
- To have a GPA 3.0 and above;