Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Institute of linguistics named after A. Baitursynov;
- Institute of Literature and art named after M. O. Auezov;
- Institute of state language development;
- Almaty city pedagogical College No. 1.
The purpose of the EP: Training of “PhD” doctoral students in a new format for scientific and professional activities in the field of philology in the conditions of the spiritual transformation of society.
Employment - 100%:
- higher education institutions;
- research institutes;
- research centers at the university;
- secondary professional educational institutions (colleges);
- administrative services in the field of education.
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AA 0150. Date of issue 24.05.2019, validity date 23.05.2024.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AB 2450. Date of issue 24.05.2019. Validity of the certificate. 05.24.2019 - 23.05.2026.
The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR-3 place, 2017;
- IAAR-4 place, 2018.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 8D02301 – «Philology» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- research and development;
- educational and pedagogical;
- pedagogical and organizational.