Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
Mississippi Valley State University
The purpose of the EP:
Preparation of masters of pedagogical sciences, having formed competencies in the field of preschool pedagogy and the psychology of development, training and education, owning creative pedagogical, research, design, methodological skills capable of independent professional activity.
Employment - 100 %
- preschool organizations - methodologist, head; teacher training colleges, higher educational institutions - teacher;
- research institutes - junior research fellow;
- authorized and local executive bodies in the field of education - methodologist of the department of preschool education and upbringing.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901, 24.05.2019 – 23.05.2026;
The rating of the educational program:
IAAR-1 place, 2019.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 7М01201 - «Pre-school Training and Education» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- experimental research;
- cultural and educational.