- Since 2001, Associate Professor of the Department "History" of the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University
- In 2000 she worked as a teacher of the History of Kazakhstan at the Humanitarian College of KazNUR.
- From 1996 to 1999 she was a postgraduate student at the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University.
- From 1992 to 1996 she worked as a teacher in secondary school No. 142 in the city of Almaty.
- 1987 -1992 Specialty "Teacher of History, Social Sciences and Soviet Law". Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical Institute, Faculty of History. Diploma (FB-I No. 620701).
- 1996 - 1999 was a postgraduate study at the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical Institute, specializing in "History".
- The Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan by the decision of the Dissertation Council of the Eurasian University named after L.N. Gumilyov dated December 25, 2000 (minutes No. 15), candidate of historical sciences (VU No. 0007991).
- 2017 - 2021 PhD doctoral student at Omer Halizdemir University, Turkey, specializing in scientific research in Europe and Asia (Eurasia).
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES/ RETRAINING:
- In the period from 15 to 25 August 2020, he completed a 72-hour advanced training course “Fundamentals of Cyberpedagogy. "Methods and technologies of distance learning".
- From January 6 to January 17, 2020, he completed the course "Planning and organization of the educational process based on the updated educational program in higher education" for 72 hours under the advanced training program.
- Passed the course "Typical curriculum in history in the context of updating the content of education" in the amount of 72 hours of the Kazakhstan Interregional Center for Professional Development, January 4-19, 2018.
- Passed a 72-hour course "Methodological foundations of modernization of public consciousness" of the Center for Humanitarian Research, January 3-19, 2019.
- ISSUES OF HISTORICAL EDUCATION AND FORMATION OF HISTORICAL VALUES
- SPIRITUAL AND MORAL EDUCATION OF STUDENTS
- USE OF DIGITAL HISTORY METHODS AND NEW PEDAGOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Problems of the formation of spiritual values of students.
- Problems of the formation and development of history education in Kazakhstan.
- Problems of using digital systems in teaching history.
ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN THE PUBLICATION:
1. «Religious and etnical views of Abu Nasr Alfarabi: A retrospective analysis». European journal of science and theology. 2021.
2. "The role of youth in the political life of Kazakhstan." 72nd scientific-practical conference of students, undergraduates, doctoral students and young scientists ". // Youth and Science: Present and Future". Daria Ilyichkina. Almaty. Feb 2020
3. Problems of education and science in Abai's work in the process of spiritual and cultural revival. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nurpeis Kenes Nurpeisovich within the framework of the "Nurpe readings" "Academician Kenes Nurpeis and the history of the revival of Kazakh statehood." "March 12, 2020, pp. 196–199;
4. Al-Farabi's views on education and science in the formation of the historical consciousness of youth in the context of spiritual revival. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 85th anniversary of Nurpeis Kenes Nurpeisovich, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework of the "Nurpey readings" "Academician Kenes Nurpeis and the history of the revival of the Kazakh language." March 12, 2020 p. 165–168;
5. The image of a heroic mother in the era of nomads. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference "Independent Kazakhstan: the history of creation and topical issues of strengthening statehood" dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of the "Nurpei Readings" on March 17, 2021. 179-182;
6. Digitization of history. Materials of the XXIII Republican student scientific conference "Youth of the eternal country - the guarantee of independence" .. South Kazakhstan University named after Auezov. Shymkent. 2021 March 11-12. S. 183-185;
7. Mastering Russian history through digitalization. Materials of the 73rd Republican Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 30th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Youth and Science: Present and Future" for students, undergraduates, doctoral students and young scientists of the Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University. Almaty. April 15, 2021
8. National identity of Kazakh women in the era of the Kazakh Khanate. International scientific-practical conference "History of the formation and strengthening of the Kazakh state: new discoveries and scientific assessments." January 22, 2021
9. Turkestan Homeland of Mustafa Chokay. // Domestic history. Scientific journal. / №4 (88) 2019.-p.96-109.
10. Two entrances of the East. Scientific-methodical journal "History of Kazakhstan" - №7 (174). - Almaty, 2019 .-- P. 31-34 INDEX-75748;
11. Views of European scientists on historical knowledge: historical and philosophical analysis. // International magazine "edu.e-history.kz". - Almaty - No. (121). January-February 2020;
12. The second half of the 19th century - the opening of Kazakh schools in the middle of the 20th century and the study of Kazakh history. KazNPU Bulletin. 2020 No.4 (84) p. 98-109.
13. Formation and stages of historical knowledge. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference "Independent Kazakhstan: the history of creation and topical issues of strengthening statehood", dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of the "Nurpei Readings" March 17, 2021 - 67 -73 p.;
14. "History of Ancient Kazakhstan". Tutorial. Almaty: "Kazakh University". 2021 - 256 p.
15. Domestic and foreign policy of the Kazakh khan Abylai. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Astana - a symbol of spiritual revival and achievements of independent Kazakhstan", dedicated to the 20th anniversary of Astana, held within the framework of the "Nurpei Readings". Almaty, March 11, 2018, pp. 120-124. ISBN 978-601-224-807-4;
16. The process of formation of the statehood of the Turkic-speaking tribes. "Nurpeyskie readings" dedicated to the 20th anniversary of Astana: Zhylkyshybaeva K.K. Material of the international scientific-practical conference "Astana - a symbol of spiritual renewal and achievements of independent Kazakhstan." Almaty, March 11, 2018, p. 70-73. ISBN 978-601-224-807-4;
17. Alikhan Bukeikhanov and Alashorda. International scientific conference "The Great Steppe - the common home of the Turkic peoples". Almaty: Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University. 186-191, December 12, 2019;
18. The basis of patriotic education of youth is the formation of patriotic consciousness .. International scientific conference "Problems of identity in the history of Kazakhstan", dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Kh.A. Asylbekov. Almaty: National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, NK MES RK Institute of History and Ethnology Sh.Valikhanov and Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Science" May 23, 2019. S. 54-58. ISBN978-601-7342-24-1;
19. The history of the origin of the ethnonym "Turk". IV International Symposium of the Turkic World, April 26-28, Turkey, Nowhere, 2017, p. ISBN 978-605-9885-65-6;
20. The colonial policy of the tsarist government at the beginning of the 19th century and the resistance of the Kazakhs to it. 6. International Symposium, March 29-31, Ankara, 2018. ISBN 978-605-9885-65-2
21. History of the ancient Turks. 6. International Symposium, March 29-31, Ankara, 2018. ISBN 978-605-9885-65-2
22. Domestic and foreign policy of the Kazakh khan Abylai. I. International Symposium. March 20-23, 2018, Antalya, 338-345, ISBN 978-605-9885-65-1;
23. Interethnic tolerance: theoretical and legal foundations. International conference "Tolerance as a tool for developing mutual trust" dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the National University of Uzbekistan, Mirzo Ulugbek, Tashkent, May 29-31, 2018. 101-106 pp., ISBN 978-603-9885-65-2
24. Kazakh national culture - yurt. "History. Culture. Tourism ”International Tasheli Symposium. Turkey. October 24, 2019, p. 711-728; -
25. Formation and development of historical knowledge in medieval Kazakhstan. 7th International Turkish Symposium Online Conference 2020 October 23-26. (Online with ZOOM app).
26. The Polisy of the Central Asiyan countries of Kazakhstan in the areas of economic development of the association. ҚR Tauelsizdiginin 25 zhyldygyn arnalgan "Nurpeyis oulary" ayasynda Atetin "XXI ғ. Kazakstandyk kylym: өzekti meseleleri men keleshegi "atty khalygaralyk yylymy-tәzhiribelik conference materials. Almaty қ., 11 Nauryz 2016 zhyl. 275-277 bb. ISBN 978-601-224-741-1
27. Cooperation between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the European Union. In the world of scientific discoveries. Collection of scientific papers (RSCI), Moscow 2016. ISSN 2307-9428 ISSN 2307-9428
28. Historikai end Economic Aspects of the Eurasian ekonomic Community. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. Review of European Studies ISSN 1918-7173 (Print) ISSN 1918-7181 (Online) Copyright © Canadian Skopus Center of Science and Education INDEX: 0.139, April 26.2015.
29. The history of the origin of the ethnonym "Turk". Turkia. Niida. 03/01/2015. ISBN 978-605-9885-65-2
30. Historical facts about the Kazakh Khanate. Materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 550th anniversary of the Kazakh Khanate "Continuity of the history and lessons of the Kazakh Khanate with the idea of an" Eternal Country ". Almaty. April 24, 2015 S. 87-90.
31. Tribal unions and early government structures in the early Iron Age. Textbook, Almaty 2015, 258 p. ISBN 978-601-224-712-1.
32. Domestic and foreign policy of the Kazakh Khanate (mid-15th-19th centuries). Tutorial. Women's University Press. Almaty, 2015 ISBN 978-601-224-816-7
33. OSCE and Kazakhstan. Journal of History of Kazakhstan 2015, No. 3 (134), pp. 16-18.
34. Stars of the East. Journal History of Kazakhstan 2015, №7 (130), pp. 20-24.
35. Kazakh Khanate: military service and the development of martial arts. Journal History of Kazakhstan 2015, №2 (133), pp. 27-30.
36. Momyshuly's heroism. Journal History of Kazakhstan 2016, №4 (143), pp. 34-35.
37. The problem of education in the President's Address. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. Almaty, March 13, 2015, pp. 167–168. ISBN 978-601-224-634-6
38. Historiography of security problems in Kazakhstan and Asia. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. Almaty, March 13, 2015, pp. 167–168. ISBN 978-601-224-634-6
39. The hero of the Kazakh people is Mrs. Bopai. І. International Symposium of the Turkic World, March 18-2, Turkey, Nowhere, 2014 ISBN 978-605-9885-65-2
40. Historiography of nuclear test sites in Kazakhstan. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Kazakhstan's path to 2050 and historical science": achievements and prospects, held within the framework of the "Nurpei Readings" dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University. Almaty. March 14, 2014
41. Bopai. // Search. Scientific journal of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. No. 1 (1) 2013.S. 16-19.
42. The truth of the December event // History of Kazakhstan. No. 2 (119) 2013. S. 96-99.
43. Domestic and foreign policy of Abylai Khan. // Bulletin of ZhenPU. No. 2 (44) 2013.S. 22-28.
44. My view on the history of the origin of the ethnonym "Kazakh" //. Higher school of Kazakhstan. No. 1 p. 2013307-310.
45. Independence and Historical Significance of the Message of President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan. Materials of the International scientific-practical conference "Actual problems and prospects of historical science" in the framework of "Nurpeyskie readings" dedicated to the 20th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, March 18, 2011, p. 28-30. ISBN 978-601-224-242-3
46. Independence and December reality. // Materials of the 64th scientific-practical conference of students "Domestic science and independence: youth, innovation, competition". - Almaty. 2011 S. 108-110.
47. The process of formation of the statehood of the Turkic-speaking tribes // Kuryshzhanov readings. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. December 8. 2010 r.
48. Consequences of nuclear test sites on the territory of Kazakhstan. // Kyrgyz Republic. Issyk-Kul State University Bulletin K. Tynystanov. No. 22 2009. S. 56-63
- Jubilee medal "Badge of Honor" for contribution to the development of the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University.
- On January 28, 2021, he took 1st place in the VIII Republican correspondence competition of teachers "Modern Lesson" in Nur-Sultan and was awarded a diploma.
- In honor of the 60th anniversary of the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical Institute, he was awarded the Certificate of Honor for outstanding work in training specialists.
- Thank you letter. Almaty Association of Afghan War Veterans. 2011 r.