Silver University at the Kazakh national Women's Teacher Training University is a new form of activity aimed at providing General development and creative programs for people aged 65 +.
GOALS AND TASKS
The goal is to ensure active longevity
- strengthening physical and spiritual health;
- restoring inner harmony through art therapy;
- the development of digital literacy;
- improving the quality of life and social activity.
MAIN AREAS OF ACTIVITY
- Health and safety: a healthy lifestyle system in the silver age, physiotherapy exercises / massage, nutritional culture.
- Fundamentals of mental health: the psychology of personal development, relationships with children and grandchildren.
- Art therapy: visual arts, musical leisure.
- Digital literacy: working with computers and smartphones, security on the Internet.
- Lingvo: foreign languages, world culture.