Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
Joint stock company “National Center for professional development “Orleu”.
The purpose of the EP:
Preparation of masters of pedagogical sciences capable of solving of the physicist-teacher and a physicist-researcher professional tasks in the field of fundamental and applied physics.
Employment - 100 %
- educational institutions of state and non-state financing, schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, educational institutions of technical and vocational education,
- organization of science: scientific, research centers in the field of physics, pedagogy, psychology and teaching methods;
management organizations: state authorities, education departments, organizations of various forms of ownership, using physical research methods in their work.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating,for a period of 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 7М01502 - «Physics» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- cultural and educational.