Reception of foreign citizens
Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 31, 2018 No. 600. It is registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan on October 31, 2018 No. 17650. Admission of foreign citizens to study at the OVPO on a paid basis is carried out according to the results of the interview conducted by the OVPO admission commissions during the calendar year. Moreover, the admission of foreign citizens on the basis of an educational grant and on a paid basis is carried out by the OVPO, which have passed accreditation in accordance with Article 9-1 of the Law.
Required documents for admission (for foreign citizens):
- an application for admission to the selection committee;
- an identity document (notarized copy of passport);
- a document on general secondary, technical and professional, post-secondary or higher education (original, notarized copy, certificate of nostrification);
- 6 photographs 3x4 centimeters in size (electronic version on disk);
- an extract from the statement (for those applying for educational programs of higher education that require special and (or) creative training, including in the field of education "Pedagogical Sciences);
- certificate of awarding an educational grant (if any);
- documents on granting benefits (if any).