Topic: Theory and practice of monitoring the compliance with the literary language norm of programs (2017-2024) on the TV channel "Balapan"
Аnnotation: When science and technology, industry, market relations, and economic relations with foreign countries are gaining momentum, linguists should ensure that the language does not deviate from the norm. When changes in society bring changes not only to the spoken language of the people, but also to the literary language, it is necessary to preserve the norms of the literary language and adhere to the principle of originality of the language. The young generation, the growing generation, inherits the language. It is known that the internet and television have replaced the works of fiction that develop their language. Most Kazakh children watch the "Balapan" channel on TV. Therefore, it is an urgent issue to study the language of "Balapan" channel programs, to normalize the morphonological, lexical-semantic, and discourse-level disorders that violate the language norm, and to undertake its normalization.
Purpose of the project: The "Balapan" channel for Kazakh-speaking children, which regularly broadcasts information to all parts of Kazakhstan, was taken as a research object, and as a result of determining the compliance of the language of the programs with the literary norm, as a result of identifying deviations from the norm, creating a guide for observing the literary language norm adapted to the children's language, morphonological, lexical-semantic, discourse level it is intended to monitor and normalize the structures that violate the language norm.
- Grouping, sorting, systematization of "Balapan" TV channel program texts.
- Differentiation of the morphonological level of adaptation of program texts on the Balapan TV channel to the literary language norm;
- Differentiation of the lexical-semantic level of adaptation of program texts on the Balapan TV channel to the literary language norm;
- Determining the content-meaning connections between the intra-discourse speech acts in the prepared scripts and matching them with the literary-linguistic norm.
- Implementation of the results of testing in practice.
Expected Result: The compliance of the language of the programs on the "Balapan" channel with the literary norm is determined, deviations from the norm are determined, and as a result, a guide for observing the literary language norm adapted to children's language is created. Research and experimental works are carried out to normalize the morphonological, lexical-semantic, discourse-level disorders that violate the language norm.