Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
The purpose of the EP: Training PhD doctors with in-depth knowledge of the theory, methodology and practice of scientific research in the field of physics.
Employment - 100%:
- research centers in the field of physics, government bodies for the management of industrial and scientific-educational complexes;
- experimental-research, production-technological, settlement-analytical, design-technological, industrial institutions;
- specialized research organizations: research centers, institutes, industrial laboratories, educational institutions and the organization of various forms of ownership, organization of industry and business, carrying out research in the field of specialization of the educational program and other areas requiring higher professional education in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate No. AA 0160 dated 05.24.2019. until 05/23/2024.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 8D05301 – «Physics» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- research activities in the field of physics and interdisciplinary fields;
- teaching activities in the field of physics and interdisciplinary fields.