Standard rules for admission to training in educational organizations that implement educational programs of technical and vocational education
Acceptance of applications for training in educational organizations is carried out according to the educational programs of technical and professional, post-secondary education providing for the training of middle-level specialists and applied bachelor's degree:
- full-time education - from June 20 to August 25 of the calendar year;
- for evening and external study mode - from June 20 to September 20 of the calendar year.
Entrance exams for applicants who have:
- General secondary education is conducted in three subjects (Kazakh or Russian language, history of Kazakhstan and the subject of the specialty profile);
- basic secondary education (General) in two subjects (Kazakh or Russian language and a subject in the specialty profile).
Entrance exams are held:
- for full-time education - from 1 to 27 August of the calendar year;
- for evening and external study mode - from August 1 to September 28 of the calendar year.
The list of necessary documents to the application for admission to the College of professional education as a part of KNWTTU which applicants attach:
On the basis of grade 9
On the basis of the 11th grade
- original document of education certificate of basic secondary education;
- certificate of education with an Appendix;
- a copy of the birth certificate, Unique Identification Number (ID card);
- identity card of parents or legal representative;
- a medical certificate in the form no. 086-U with the Appendix of a photo (for the disabled of groups I and II and disabled since childhood, the conclusion of a medical and social examination);
- vaccination card form 063 (health passport);
- 4 3×4 photo cards.
- original document of education certificate of General secondary education with the Appendix;
- a copy of your ID card;
- medical certificate in form no. 086-U with the Appendix of a photo (for disabled people of group I and II and disabled people from childhood conclusion of medical and social expertise);
- Vaccination card form 063 (health passport);
- 4 3×4 photo cards.
*Documents proving the identity of the applicant must be presented in person, by parents or legal representatives.