- In 2019, she received the title of "Best Teacher of 2018".
- She was awarded the bronze medal of the Exhibition of Economic Achievements of the USSR and the badge "Inventor of the USSR".
- 2019 received the title of Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Sciences "Concord".
- 2014 awarded - a medal for the 70th anniversary of Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University, as an excellent student of scientific and pedagogical activity,
- In 2018, she was awarded a medal and a certificate "Білім беру саласының үздігі ".
- In 1968 she graduated from the Faculty of Chemistry of the Kazakh State University. S.M. Kirov, specialty: chemistry, chemistry teacher.
- In 1991 she defended her thesis for the degree of candidate of chemical sciences. Topic of Ph.D. thesis: "Interaction of metals of the iron family and alloys based on them with mercury" in the specialty: 02.00.04 - physical chemistry of KhM No. 0232402, Moscow 06.11.1991, protocol No. 38 of 28.07.1991.
- Doctor of Technical Sciences in the specialties: 05.17.01 - technology of inorganic substances and 05.17.03 - technology of electrochemical processes and protection against corrosion. ҒD No. 0003459, Almaty. Protocol No. 6 of 24.06.2004, topic of dissertation research: "Theoretical and technological foundations for the creation of liquid metal reed switches and indicator electrodes from new materials."
- In 2003 he was awarded the academic title of associate professor in the specialty of chemistry. DC No. 0005327. Minutes No. 4 dated March 21, 2003.
- Passed specialization in the course "State control in the field of environmental protection and nature management", October 2014.
- She took advanced training courses from July 1 to 10, 2015 in the amount of 72 hours at the International Academy "CONCORDE" (France).
- Completed an internship in the Czech Republic (Prague). CERTIFIСATE Charles University husite theological faculty. This is to certify that Mussina Aitzhamal has successfully completed the scientific-research traineeship organized in Prague. betweenNowemder, 3- Nowember 20, 2019.
- Asociace Studentu a Podnikatelu. CERTIFIСATE Aitzhamal Mussina Evropska teching a 15-hour lecnure course for a group of advanced training participants from 5 to 7 November 2019. The topic of the course is Modern problems of environmental education in the contecxt of globalization. Prague, November 7, 2019. European Association of Students and Entrepreneurs.
- Passed refresher courses at the Kyrgyz National University named after J. Balasagyn of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, at the faculty of retraining and advanced training of personnel. 2019 - certificate "Improvement of pedagogical skills" in the amount of 72 hours.
- After graduation, she worked as a chemical engineer at the Dzhambul double superphosphate plant; In 1970. - Head of the school department of the Ayaguz RK Komsomol.
- From 1971 to the end of 2009 she worked in the laboratory of amalgam chemistry: first as an engineer; since 1978 - junior researcher; since 1989 - researcher; since 1991 - senior researcher; from 1992 to December 2009 as the head of this laboratory.
- From December 2009 to August 2011 she was the deputy chairman of the ecological union of associations and enterprises of Kazakhstan "Tabigat".
- In August 2011, she began teaching as a professor at the Department of Ecology, and then at the Department of Chemistry, Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University, where I work to the present.
FIELD OF STUDY:
Scientific activity of Mussina A.S. associated with research in various fields of chemistry, as well as in the field of environmental ecology. The main scientific direction is the development of theoretical foundations for the creation of new highly sensitive sensors of analytical signals and contact parts for liquid metal switching devices of various modifications and functional purposes.
The developed import-substituting indicator microelectrodes were successfully introduced in the determination of mercury, silver, lead and other heavy and non-ferrous metals at the Institute of Geological Sciences named after K.I.Satpayev (act of introducing indicator electrodes made of carbon fiber, 2001), in the determination of lead, thallium, copper, cadmium and zinc in environmental objects at IOKE. D.V. Sokolsky (act of testing indicator microelectrodes, 2005) and in the practice of analytical work of the analytical control department of the Almaty city territorial department of environmental protection (act of implementation 2005).
Research has been carried out on the development of technological schemes for the processing of mercury-containing wastes, excluding their accumulation and storage.
For more than 15 years, scientific interests have been associated with environmental ecology, including the ecology of flora and fauna, human life safety in the natural environment, rational nature management and sustainable development, greening of all science, including its technical areas. She took an active part in research work on demercurization of sites contaminated with mercury and amalgams.
During the period of work, more than 300 scientific works have been published, including 3 monographs, 5 copyright certificates of the USSR, 8 patents and 6 prepatents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1 innovative patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan. There are 15 acts of implementation, is the initiator of the conclusion of Agreements and agreements on creative cooperation with universities and research institutes of neighboring countries (Russia, Ukraine).
Under her leadership, two dissertations were defended for the degree of candidate of technical sciences, and prepares master students and PhD doctoral students for defense at the Institute of Natural Sciences of Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University.
- 1. NPO "Almatyekologostroy" "Creation of an indicator (express method of analysis) for the qualitative determination of lead in gasoline" No. 18-95 dated 26.12.1995.
- 2. Almaty City Department of Ecology "Development and implementation of an express method of analysis for lead content with a lower limit of sensitivity 0.013 mg / ml" No. 4-98 dated 02. 1998
- 3. Creative cooperation between the Scientific Research Institute of Human Ecology and Environmental Hygiene. A Sysina RAMS on the topic "Methods of analytical control of toxic chemicals and assessment of their environmental hazard in environmental objects and industrial waste." 1992-2004, 2016-2018; No. 77 dated 05.01.2005, Moscow.
MONOGRAPHS, TEXTBOOKS, EDUCATIONAL TOOLS
- 1. Musina A.S., Bukhman S.P. On the behavior of hardly soluble metals in mercury. Monograph. Almaty, "School of the 21st century", 2004, 187s.
- 2. Mussina A.S., Yeleussizov M.Kh., Baitasheva G.U., Sandibayeva -N.A., Imanova E.M. “On Ecology of the New Millennium and Environmental education of the younger generation”: Monograph –2019. 98 RUR Editions du JIPTO, Bibliothegue nationale de France, ISBN 978-2-35175-065-0.
- 3. Baitashev G.U.,. Mussina A.S, Ashirova Zh.B. Teaching modern tendency technologies of biology and ecology. Monograph / ONON, Almaty. 2017.p149. ISBN 978-601-06-4658-2
- 4. Eleusizov M.Kh., Smirnov V., Musina A.S. Ecology of Kazakhstan: political science and sociological analysis. Almaty, Publishing House of Interligal. 2011. 411s.
- 5. Mussina A.S., Imanova E.M., Baitasheva G.U., Bitursun S.S., Sartaeva A.A. Methods of Teachning Biology and ecology, Darkhan, Almaty. 2019, 90 p.
- 6. Musina A.S. Ecology and sustainable development. Textbook. Izd. "Kyzdar University". 2015.172 p. ISBN 978-601-224-300-0 .; (2nd edition). - Karaganda "Medet Group". 2016.235 c. ISBN 978-601-224-300-0
- 7. Musina A.S. Ecology of Kazakhstan. Textbook . Karaganda "Medet Group". 2016.144 p. ISBN 978-601-224-300-0. (2nd edition). - Karaganda "Medet Group". 2016.235 c. ISBN 978-601-224-300-0
- 8. Baytasheva G.Y., Musina A.S., Imanova E.M. Electronic study guide: Kazakhstan landscapes zhene ecology. Almaty. 2018.296 b. Copyright certificate No. 985 12/14/2018
- 9. Baytasheva G.U., Musina A.S., Sartaeva A.A. Electronic study guide: Ekolgiya zhәne tұraқtydamu workshops / Almaty. 2019, 290 b. Copyright certificate ҚР №6687 2019 27.11
- 10. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U., Kalekeshev A.M. Қorshakan orta zhәne uly metaldar / Oқu құraly. Darkhan 2019., ISBN 978-601-7243-65-4. 122 b.
- 11. Myrzakhmetova N.O., Kishibaev U.O., Musina A.S., Akimbaeva N.O. Nanochemistry of Negizderi / Оу Araly. Darkhan 2019. 162 b. ISBN 978-601-309-915-1.
- 12. Baytasheva G.Y., Musina A.S., Imanova E.M., Berik N.T. Ecology, I take negative losses. Kazakh-orys-aғylshyn tіlderіndegi ғylymy tusіndіrme sozdіk. Almaty, "Darkhan", 2018.146b. ISBN 978-601-7243-08-4.
- 13. Musina A.S. A course of lectures was delivered - "The topic of the course is Modern problems of environmental education in the contecxt of globalization."
- 14. Patent: Kalmenova G.A. Mussina A.S., Kulmanov M.A. KZ20639-B; KZ20639-A / Producing indicator electrodes used to guantitative voltammetrik analysis, comprises impregnation of carbon fiber bu oligoavide- acid and has specific sensitivity of the electrode. Patent holder; kaza nat nuclear cent radiation safety: kaza geosciences metallurgy & benficiat / Derwent: 2019-36705Y.
- 1. Anatomical and morphological changes of the juniper under the influence of heavy metals in condition of man-induced load. Access this advance article // Aitzhamal S. Mussina1; Gaukhar U.Baitasheva1; Meruyert S. Kurmanbayeva2; Galia J. Medeuova1; Adilhan Mauy1; Elmira M. Imanova3; Akbota Zh. Kurasbaeva3; Zaida S. Rachimova3; Yerlan S. Nurkeyev4 and Kanat Orazbayev3 Source: Israel Journal of Ecology and Evolution Available online: July 2018 Document Type: Research Article. Publication Year: 2018
- 2. Water use efficiency of rice and soybean under drip irrigation with mulch in the southeast of Kazahstan // Applied Ecology and Environmental Research /. Open Access International Scientific Journal. 2018. AEER 15 (4), P.1581-1603. Ospanbayev Zh.O. Kurmanbaeva M.S. Abdukadirowa Zh.A.Doszhanowa A.S. Nazarbekova S.T. Inelova Z.AQ. Ablaikanova N.T. Kenenbayev S.B. , A. S. Mussina, ISSN 1589 1623 (Hrint). ISSN 1785 0037.
- 3. Highly sensitive methods for determining trace amounts of mercury in the environmental objects // News of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, series of geology and engineering sciences / A.S. Mussina, G.U. Baitasheva, N.O. Myzakhmetova, M.A. Zholmaganbetova, E.S. Mussina (Scopus) SSN 2518-170X (Online), ISSN 2224-5278.
- 4. Mussina A. S., Musina E. S., Baitasheva G. U., Kalmenova G. A., Kuansheva Zh. Control of next amounts of metals in objects of the environment with the use of mercury-film indicative microelectrics.// News of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, series of geology and engineering sciences / 2018, No. 4 (430 ). P.195-200. SSN 2518-170X (Online), ISSN 2224-5278 (Print)
- 5. Musina A.S. On ecological education and education of students in Kazakhstan. // G ∙ • GLOBAL. 14.01. 2017, 283, 7s.
- 6. Musina AS, GU Baitasheva "Formation of environmental skills among the younger generation" / "Approbation" - L 65-68. No.1 (52), 2017.
- 7. Musina A.S., Eleusizov M.Kh. On solving the problems of solid household waste in the metropolis of the Republic of Kazakhstan // Collection of reports. "Problems of reclamation of household waste, industrial and agricultural production" Krasnodar. 2015. part 1, pp. 412-418. (.) ISBN 978-5-94672-889-8.
- 8. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U. Zhumakenova A.T. Formation of an ecological worldview. Materials of the international scientific-practical conference "Geology, Minerageny and prospects for the development of mineral resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan", dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the Institute of Geological Sciences named after K.I.Satbaev. 738-741 bet. -Almaty: Institute of Geological Sciences named after K.I.Satbaev November 26-27, 2015
- 9. Musina A.S., Kurmanbaeva M.S. The influence of toxic metals on the structure of leaves of vegetable and woody plants. // Bulletin d'EUROTA-LENT-FIDJIP, 2015, No. 7, P.58-62. Polydisciplinary. work experience Int. academy CONCORD "International organizations and scientific collaborators" Monaco-Nice-Lyon-Paris. 1-10. 07.2015, p. 9. ISBN 2101-5317
- 10. Mussina A.S., Baitasheva GU, Beisenova GS, Zholmaganbetova MA, Zakirov BS, Myrzakhmetova N.O. / Study of a microelectrode manufactured of a new material - kovar, and a mercury - film electrode on the basis of this material ... / Of the national academy of sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences, 2019 No. 6 (438) P.77-84. ISSN 2224-5278
- 11. A.S. Musina, Baytasheva G.U. G.A. Kalmenova, T. Mauletuly. Peculiarities of behavior of nickel material in mercury. h.ғ.d., prof. B.M.Butin 70-f. merey toyn arnalgan "Zharatylystanu panderi salasyndagy gylym men bilimnin lady tendencies" atta Halyk. ylymi-praktily conf. B. 334-337.-Almaty: Kyzdar University, 7-8 Kazan 2016.
- 12. Baytasheva G.U., Musina A.S., Sharipbaeva A.M. OBSZH, SӨZH sabaқtarynda innovationlyқ tekhnologiyalardy қoldanu ұtymdylyғy. BҚMU Khabarshysy, KKSON. 2018, no. 3, p. 81-87. ISSN 1680-0761.
- 13. Mussina A.S., Baitasheva G.U., Myrzakhmetova N.O. Zholmaganbetova M.A., Imanova.E.M, Sartayeva A.A. Highly sensitive methors for determining trace amounts of mercury in the environmental objects / Of the national academy of sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences, 2019 No. 1 Volume 1, Number 433, 127-132. ISSN 2224-5278
- 14. Nussibaliyeva A; Mussina, A; Carbone, G; Tultayev, B; Balbayev, G Neurorobotic Investigation by Using a Basic Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex System Algorithm New trends in medical and service robotics: advances in theory and practice 6th International Workshop on Medical and Service Robots (MESROB) Univ Cassino & S Latium, Sch Engn, Cassino, ITALY
- 15. Mussina A.S., Sandibaeva N.A. Methods and approaches in the teaching of natural sciences Bulletin d'eurotalent-fidjip Publishing house Concorde International Academy (Editions du JIPTO) (Romilu sur Seine) # 3, 2019, Р.30-35. ISSN: 2101-5317.
- 16. Mussina A.S., Imanova E.M., Baitasheva G.U., Bitursyn S.S., Sartaeva A.A. Methods of teaching biology and ecology Biology and Ecology for everyone "Darkhan" 2019., ISBN 978-601-724341-2. 88 b.
- 17. Musina A.S. Ecologylyқ dүnietanymdy alyptastyrudyң keibir mәseleleri / Kazakstannyң ғylymy men mirі. 2019. No. 7/2. B. 356-359. ISBN 2073-333X.
- 18. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U., Sandibaeva N.A. Amantai G.E. Environmental upbringing and education of youth / Kazakhstani kylymymen umiri. 2019. No. 8/2. B111-116. ISBN 2073-333X
- 19. Mussina A.S., Yeleussizov M.Kh., Baitasheva G.U., Sandibayeva N.A., Amantai G.Ye. Some approaches to ecological education of youth / of the national academy / Series of social and human sciences. 2019.No. 6 (328) P.57-64 ISBN 2224-5294
- 20. Mussina A.S., Yeleussizov M.Kh., Baitasheva G.U., Solomentseva S.M. Problems of municipal solid wastes in the Republic of Kazakhstan / Of the national academy / Series of biological and medical. 2019.No. 6 (336) S. 28-34 ISBN 2224-5308.
- 21. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U., Gorbulicheva E.P. Methods for cleaning the surface of metals of the iron group and alloys based on them before applying galvanic coatings. Kazakh ulttyk kyzdar pedegogikalyk universityinin khabarshysy. No. 3 (79) 2019. pp. 38-45.
- 22. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U., Kalmenova G.A., Myrzakhmetova N.O. Carbon-containing materials and methods of their production. / Industry of Kazakhstan. 2019. No. 4 (108). (
- 23. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U., Gorbulicheva E.P. Amantai G.E. Chemical resistance of the nickel indicator electrode material in various media. III. Uluslararsi Abay Kunanbayoglu Kazak kulturu, tarichi ve edebiyati simpozymu. 20-23 mart 29 \ 019, Antalya. Simpozyum kitabi, 2019, C. 57-63. ISBN 978-605-7875-62-4
- 24. Zholmaganbetova M.A., Mussina A.S. Enrichment of humus soil iayer soluble salts. / ICSSCA International Congress on Social Sciences, China to Adriatic Uluslararasi cinden adriatike sosyal bilimler kongresi. 20-23 March 2019 AntalyTurkiye. Kongre tam metin kitabi, P.386-390. ISBN -978-605-7875-52-
- 25. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U., Imanova E.M. Ecologylyk bilim men dunietanymdy kalyptastyru yrdisteri. VI Khalykaralyk Turki Alemi Zertteuler Symposia (13-15 Mausym 2019). T.3. B. 351-356. Mamandyyma sykes sectionada maderator boldym. Baғdarlamans of Kosa tirkedim.
- 26. The accumulation of heavy metals in leaves of woody and vegetable plants // Dubai 04,2018. G. Baitasheva, A. Musina, N. Myrzakhmetova, H. Kobegenova. Proceeding of ICMETSET & IRCMES 2018. P.13-17.
- 27. Almaty alasyң ecology aқualy // Erdem shinzhilageeniy bichig №5 (05) Mongolia, Өlgiy, 2015. Б.227-231. ISBN 978-99962-972-8-1
- 28. Baytasheva G.U. Imanova E.M. Simdikter Alemin Korgau taқyrybyn INSERT Adisin paidalanyp talқylau // Erdem shinzhila Paris-Nice, 1-10 juillet 2015geniy bichig №5 (05) Mongolia, Ulgiy, 2015. Б.236-239. (.ISBN 978-99962-972-8-1
- 26. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U Khatta Qaldyktarmen lastanudyk Korshagan ortaqa Userin baqalau // Erdem shinzhila Paris-Nice, 1-10 juillet 2015geeniy bichig No. 5 (05) Mongolia, Өlgiy, 2015. B.220-226. ISBN 978-99962-972-8-1.
- 27. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U. Avtokulikterdin shekten thousand shoғyrlanuynyң mәseleleri // Industry of Kazakhstan. KXON. No. 3 (104) 2018.P.52-56 ISSN 1608-8425
- 28. Musina A.S., Myrzakhmetova N.O., Baytasheva G.U. Aral tenizinin ecologialyk museleleri // Industry of Kazakhstan. KXON. No. 3 (104) 2018, pp. 56-60. ISSN 1608-8425.
- 29. Baytasheva G.U., Musina A.S., Sharipbaeva A.M. OBSZH, SӨZH sabaқtarynda innovationlyқ tekhnologiyalardy қoldanu ұtymdylyғy. BҚMU habarshysy, 2018, No. 3, pp. 44-48.
- 30. Musina A.S., Imanova E.M., Sharipbaeva A.M. International popular scientific journal "Science and Life of Kazakhstan" (KKSON) No. 6 (66) 2018. 93-99 pp.
- 31. Baytasheva G.U., Musina A.S., Imanova E.M. Electrondy oқu kralyn zhuyeleude pikir talastyk maңyzdylykyn aygyndau. "ModeHed-ZHOO-densaulyk sahtau boyin-sha onu kurstaryn modernizationlau" atta khalygaralyk gylymi tjribelik conferencezhinaғy, Fergana. 2018, B.225-228.
- 32. Mussina A.S., Baitasheva G.U., Myrzakhmetova N.O. Zholmaganbetova M.A., Imanova.E.M, Sartayeva A.A. Highly sensitive methors for determining trace amounts of mercury in the environmental objects. Of the national academy of sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences, 2019 No. 1 Volume 1, Number 433, 127-132. (Web of science) ISSN 2224-5278
- 33. Mussina A.S., Baitasheva G.U., Beisenova G.S., Zholmaganbetova M. A., Zakirov B.S., Myrzakhmetova N. O. Study of a microelectrode manufactured of a new material - kovar, and a mercury - film electrode on the basis of this material. Of the national academy of sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences, 2019 No. 6 (438) P.77-84. (Web of science) ISSN 2224-5278
- 34. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U., Kalmenova G.A., Myrzakhmetova N.O. Carbon-containing materials and methods for their production. Industry of Kazakhstan. (KKSON) 2019. No. 4 (108). Pp. 33-39.
- 35. Musina A.S., Baytasheva G.U., Sandibaeva N.A. Amantai G.E. Ecological education and education of young people in Kazakhstan. 2019. No. 8/2. B111-116. (KXON) ISBN 2073-333X
- 36. Mussina A.S., Yeleussizov M.Kh., Baitasheva G.U., Sandibayeva N.A., Amantai G.Ye. Some approaches to ecological education of youth. Of the national academy / Series of social and human sciences. 2019.No. 6 (328) P.57-64 (KKSON) ISBN 2224-5294
- 37. Mussina A.S., Yeleussizov M.Kh., Baitasheva G.U., Solomentseva S.M. Problems of municipal solid wastes in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Of the national academy / Series of biological and medical. 2019.No. 6 (336) S. 28-34 (KKSON) ISBN 2224-5308
- 38. Musina A.S., Eleusizov M.Kh., Baytasheva G.U., Kurmanbaeva M.S. Complex solution of environmental problems - the best way for sustainable development // Bulletin d'EUROTA-LENT-FIDJIP, 2015, No. 7, R.58-62. Polydisciplinary work experience Int. academy CONCORD "International organizations and scientific. co-operation "Monaco-Nice-Lyon-Paris. 1-10. 07. 2015, No. 8, Р.28-30. ISBN 2101-5317
- 39. G.K.Baytasheva, E.M. Imanova, M.Shurupi Interbelsendi doristi atkizudin tiimdi zholdary: / Kazakh memlekettik Kyzdar pedagogy of universityinin Habarshysy, "Zharatylystanu" series, no.
- 40. Kishibaev K.O., Musina A.S., Aidarova H.A.Almaty kalasyk aua basininine autokulik shyngyndylarynyk tikelei әser etui // Industry of Kazakhstan 2014. No. 5 (86), - pp. 52-54. ISSN 1608-8425.
- 41. Kalmenova G.A., Musina A.S., Mukhamedinova N.A., Baytasheva G.U. Method of implantation as regulation of the process of applying a mercury film to the surface of electrode materials Frantsevich National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, series: Composite, layered and gradient materials and coatings. Electrical contacts and electrodes. Kiev, Issue 2014 .-- P.148-153.
- 42. Musina A.S., Kalmenova G.A., Mukhamedinova N.A., Baytasheva G.U. Peculiarities of behavior of a contact material made of nickel in mercury // Collected Works of the Institute for Problems of Materials Science named after I.N. Frantsevich National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, series: Composite, layered and gradient materials and coatings. Electrical contacts and electrodes. Kiev, Issue 2014 .-- P.162-166.
- 43. Baytasheva G.U., A.S. Musina, A.U. Isaeva, Zh.K. Myrzabaeva, A.A. Sartaeva Bilim alushylardyk biology penin kyzygushylykyn arttyruda zhobalap ogytu tekhnologiya son paidalan erekshelikterі. Abay atyndagy Kazakh ulttyk pedagogical university. "Pedagogy zhane psychology" ISSN 2077-6861. № 3 (44) 2020 B. 172-182