Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
Branch of the Chair:
school-Lyceum no. 24
Information and educational technologies
- Republican Physics and Mathematics School "Keleshek";
- Secondary school № 108;
- School gymnasium №147;
- Secondary school №141;
- School gymnasium № 59;
- School lyceum №24;
Almaty Regional Specialized Physics and Mathematics Boarding School named after Sh. Smagulov for gifted children ;
- Western International College (UK)
- South Kazakhstan state University named after M. Auezov;
- Aktobe regional state University. Zhubanova;
- South Kazakhstan state pedagogical University;
- Korkyt ATA Kyzylorda state University.
Experts: NIS Physics and Mathematics Direction Almaty
The purpose of the EP: Training of highly qualified teacher of physics, with high social and civic responsibility, able to carry out professional activities.
Employment - 100%:
Educational institutions of state and non-state financing, schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, educational institutions of technical and vocational education, organization of science: scientific, research centers in the field of physics, pedagogy, psychology and teaching methods;
management organizations: state authorities, education departments, organizations of various forms of ownership, using physical research methods in their work.
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AA 0160, for a period of 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate АВ 2441, от 24.05.2019- 24.05.26.
The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR: 4 place, 2017;
- 3 place, 2018;
- 3 place, 2019;
- IQAA: 4 place, 2017;
- «Atameken» – 9 place, 2017.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В01504 – «Physics» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational and technological;
- social and pedagogical;
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- information and communication.
Additional program Minor “Smart Systems Engineering”.
To train specialists who have not only deep fundamental knowledge, but also are able to analyze and develop technologies for obtaining and producing functional, composite nanomaterials, carbon, nanobiomaterials and products based on them, and who possess the skills of project activities. All this will allow future graduates of the SMART systems Engineering miner to apply their knowledge in a wide variety of innovative areas of the industry: from medicine and the chemical industry to robotics and electronics.
The basis of the miner taken the concept of organization of educational process, based on the students individual educational Training is aimed at forming professional competencies, manifested in the personality development of the students themselves, their scientific and technological worldview, the disclosure of internal resources of personality.