Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Secondary school No. 72 in Almaty;
- Central State Scientific and Technical Archive.
The purpose of the EP: to prepare a specialist who knows the main religions of the world, the particulars of their creed and practices, is able to explain the role of religious ideas, symbols, institutions and individual experience in various spheres of life in modern societies, has a scientific look at the phenomenon of religion, is able to engage in research, teaching and expert work.
Employment - 98%:
- educational institutions (work in secondary and special secondary schools, gymnasiums and lyceums, universities);
- research (museums, research institutes, libraries, archives);
- cultural education (work in organizations and cultural institutions);
- organizational and management (state, local, regional
and republican self-government).
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901 24.05. 2019 – 23.05. 2024.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В01602 – “History - Religious Studies” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational – implementation;
Additional program Minor is not available.