Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
The purpose of the EP: Training of competitive specialists in the education system of the Republic of Kazakhstan, who have fundamental knowledge for the implementation of pedagogical and scientific activities in the field of teaching Russian language and literature using modern tools, taking into account the needs of the market and the requirements of employers.
Employment - 100%:
General and specialized secondary schools, lyceums, colleges, gymnasiums, pre-school institutions, publishing houses of educational literature, departments of education, institutions for improving the skills of teachers.
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901, 24.05.2019 – 23.05.2026.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate АВ2463, 24.05.2019 – 23.05.2026.
The rating of the educational program:
1. IQAA-2nd place, 2019
Types of professional activities:
Masters of the educational program 7М01703 – «Russian Language and Literature» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical).
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- cultural and educational;
- social and pedagogical.