Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Secondary school No. 72 in Almaty;
- School-gymnasium No. 200 in Almaty;
- College of Economics and law, Almaty region.
The purpose of the EP: training of teachers on the basics of Law and Economics, who know the updated school curriculum, have knowledge in the field of Economics and Law, and are able to subject-pedagogical activities.
Employment - 90%:
Undergraduate graduates of the educational program "6B01405-Fundamentals of Law and Economics" can work:
- Teacher of legal disciplines;
- Teacher of economic disciplines;
- Teacher in secondary professional educational institutions;
- Inspector of juvenile Affairs;
- specialist of administrative bodies of education;
- Manager in the education system;
- Social pedagogue in special organizations.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate АВ 2471, 24.05.2019-24.05.2024.
The rating of educational programs:
IААR – 2nd place, 2019.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В01405 – “Fundamentals of Law and Economics” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational – implementation;
- educational and technological;
- organizational and managerial;
- information and communication technologies.
Additional program Minor "Entrepreneurship and business organization" (Business coach).
Mastering this program will allow students to get an additional field of activity, since entrepreneurship has become a natural part of the economy of Kazakhstan. Studying the basics of entrepreneurship, students must not only understand how the world of entrepreneurship works, but also learn how to successfully operate in this world. Business success depends on many factors. One of the prerequisites for achieving high performance in business is to obtain the necessary knowledge about the forms and methods of doing business. For this purpose, an additional program "Entrepreneurship and business organization" has been developed.
In this program, students will learn the basics of entrepreneurship, business planning and financial risks in entrepreneurship, which will expand the range of activities: business coach, coach, starting a business, business consulting.